Dr Martens 2976 PLATFORM LEATHER CHELSEA BOOTS
The first Dr. Martens Chelsea boot was produced in the 70s, but the actual style dates back to the Victorian era. Today, the 2976 Chelsea boot is a slick, uncompromisingly fashion-forward look for all genders — and with a sure fit and an easy-on, easy-off elasticized gusset, it’s a versatile boot that works with everything.
This season, the boot gets an empowering boost from an aggressive, 1.5″ platform sole.
- Elastic gussets
- Pull-on Chelsea boot style
- 1.5″ platform
- Constructed on the iconic and comfortable Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole, with a commando tread
- Built to last with a durable Goodyear welt
- Made with all the classic Docs DNA, including grooved sides, heel-loop and yellow stitching
- Made with Polished Smooth, the original Dr. Martens leather that’s super-durable, and polished to a high shin
The original Dr. Martens leather: super-durable, with a smooth finish polished to a high shine.